At https://tracking-courier.in, we’re providing easy solutions for people who’re not able to track their consignment status. We do not run any ads or monetize it in any way as of 26th January, 2017.
We believe, that education is a weapon which can end all the sufferings in today’s world. Hence, to bridge the gap between talented but without resources and success, we’re here providing a small scholarship of $1500.
Here we are looking for students who need financial aid in Any stream in 2017.
- Scholarship for students who are already enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- No minimum GPA required.
- A student, applying for the scholarship needs to write a descriptive essay (Word limit: 700-1000 words) on one of the following topics:
“Why Education is must?”
“How can I contribute to society as an individual?”
“Teaching as a profession?”
- Last date for submission of essay: 1st November, 2017. (DEADLINE)
- Winners will be selected only and only on the quality of their essay.
NOTE: The essay should be original and must be able to present your thoughts neatly. All the essays will be thoroughly checked for Plagiarism.
How will the winner be selected?
Each and every article will be reviewed by the English professor of reputed Universities.
How to Apply?
- Write your essay and mention all the webpages/books/guides/sources referred.
- Upload your essay and College ID on Google Drive and fill the form below:
- Attach your college ID.
Best essay will receive an award of $1000, whereas the first runner up will receive $500. The results will be declared between November and December, 2017.
The scholarship amount with an e-certificate will be sent to your school. Name of winner along with Institute’s name will be displayed on our website.
If you think you’re the right person for the scholarship then apply as soon as possible via the form shown.
Note: We run the scholarship contest every year to contribute in the education society.