Hey! This time we’re back with a post on india post tracking. Just like Dtdc, it is also one of the most famous postal services of India. You can track India post courier using the following methods mentioned in our post. Also official website www.indiapost.gov.in can be used for tracking purpose. Below we got a few methods to track your india post courier, if you haven’t check our speed post tracking article then you can do so by clicking the attached link.
India post Tracking:
Track India Post using the below portal:
- Enter your tracking number in the given field.
- Click on “Track my package”
- After entering your tracking number and clicking on the button, a new page will be displayed where the status of your india post courier would be displayed.
- If you get an error message then make sure that your india post tracking number is correct.
For Domestic Courier Services:
For International India post services:
Track using www.indiapost.gov.in :
- Go to this link.
- Or Alternatively you can go to indiapost.gov.in -> Mail Services – > Tools -> Track your Consignment.
- There you have to enter your consignment number and solve the captcha.
- Click on Search.
- The status of your courier would be displayed just below the same page.
If the above methods are not working then you can take help of SMS tracking:
India post SMS tracking:
- SMS POST TRACK SPEEDPOST NUMBER to 166 or to 51969 to know the status of Speed Post article
- SMS POST TRACK PNR NUMBER to 166 or to 51969 to know the status of e-Money order.
About India post via www.indiapost.gov.in:
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
If you’re facing issues while performing india postal service tracking then you may comment below and we’ll be extremely happy to solve your query/problem.