Hey! I know it has been quite long for which we didn’t publish any guide for any courier service. But now, the wait is over and today we’ll be covering one of the biggest courier service in world, fedex tracking. Now, if you’re aware about Fedex, then you must be knowing that it functions worldwide and is one of the most reputed brand in logistics services. Fedex is also been featured in a movie i.e, “Cast Away” Without taking much of your time, I would like to share instructions on how to track fedex courier and get online shipment status.
Fedex Courier Tracking (India) And (International):
Track Fedex Courier using our portal:
- Enter your tracking number in the text box below.
- Make sure the tracking number matches the tracking number format provided in the next segment.
- Click on “Track My package.”
- The status of your fedex consignment would be presented on a new tab.
- If some error is displayed, then try using the below mentioned alternative method.
Alternative Method: Using Fedex.com official portal:
- Go to Official website.
- Enter your Tracking Number(s) [Note: Maximum 30 Numbers can be entered in a single query].
- Click on Track.
- The page will reload while displaying the status of your shipment.
Obtain Proof of Delivery
- You can even obtain the proof of delivery from the same url mentioned above.
- Goto the official portal.
- Select “Obtain proof of delivery” (3rd option)
- Enter your tracking number.
- A popup will open showing tracking number, destination, account no. and signature image.
You can directly then print the proof!
Fedex Tracking Number Format:
If you’ve been facing errors while trying to track your courier, then there are high chances of having an incorrect tracking number with a few numbers missing. Therefore make sure that your tracking number looks similar to 61290980627840261152 which is a long sequence of numeric characters.
About FedEx Express:
“FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day”
If you’re still not able to track your fedex consignment then comment below and I’ll look into it. You can even contact their customer care service. And if your fedex courier tracking was successful then don’t forget to drop a thank you note below!